VPCIR ™ REEAD
VPCIR ™ REEAD (Rolling Circle Enhance Enzyme Activity Detection) product line is focused on measurement of topoisomerase 1 (TOP1) activity.
They are assay kits for measurement of overall TOP1 activity (VPCIR ™ REEAD TOP1 activity) and will also include an assay capable of measuring the cleavage and ligation activity of TOP1 separately (VPCIR ™ REEAD C|L TOP1 activity).
These products may be used with various inputs recombinant type B TOP1 (e.g., human nuclear, human mitochondrial, monkeypox, malaria).
VPCIR ™ REEAD are used for:
- Drug screening for TOP1 inhibitors in chemotherapy
- Drug screening for TOP1 inhibitors for protozoal pathogens
- Research in certain cancers
- Research in certain chronic and infectious diseases
- Tests for malaria (Plasmodium) and other protozoa, and for monkeypox
Current gel-based method is technically sensible. The VPCIR ™ REEAD format provides more reproducible and dependable results.
Extremely rapid – 25 times higher thru-put than current alternative (gel-based) method
Little requirement of specialized training nor expensive laboratory equipment or reader.
User friendly, small laboratory footprint.
In pathogen testing the kits are ultra-rapid (point-of-care) and user-friendly – can be used in field station situations.